Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport extends the date of the festival of Iraqi pilgrims to two days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport extends the date of the festival of Iraqi pilgrims to two days Empty Transport extends the date of the festival of Iraqi pilgrims to two days

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:28 am

Transport extends the date of the festival of Iraqi pilgrims to two days

21/8/2017 12:00 am

BAGHDAD / Al-Sabah - Btul al-Hassani The Ministry of Transport has extended the date of the pilgrims' holiday to Priya and Joya, two days that ended yesterday, while the Hajj and Umrah Authority confirmed the completion of all procedures related to their travel. Spokesman for the Civil Aviation Authority, Akram al-Luaibi, told Al-Sabah: "The date of the pilgrims' holiday has been extended to two days instead of the date that ended yesterday with three flights in the morning, noon and evening." The Minister of Transport instructed the formation of an emergency operations room to provide the best services, Especially that the preparation of aircraft does not fit with the numbers of pilgrims. He added that eight thousand and 200 pilgrims waiting to be transferred to the Holy Land, including five thousand registered, and three thousand and 200 were added later in coordination with the Saudi side, noting that the Iraqi Airways has so far transferred 23 thousand pilgrims by air.

For his part, the spokesman of the Hajj Mission in Hajj and Umrah Hassan Fahad Kanani, a statement received by "morning", that "Iraq's additional share of five thousand, were submitted by the winners of the lot of Hajj for 2018, stressing that the process of marketing will begin on Monday according to a specific timetable After the completion of obtaining a visa from the Saudi Embassy in Amman
    He added that the share of the families of martyrs who were executed by the regime of the deceased and the families of the martyrs of the popular crowd and victims of terrorism, as approved by the law, which is 15 percent, not 10 percent, was granted to the institution of the martyrs in full.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:18 am