Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Study: Iraq tops the list of the deadliest bombings in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Study: Iraq tops the list of the deadliest bombings in the world Empty Study: Iraq tops the list of the deadliest bombings in the world

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Aug 2017, 3:48 am

Study: Iraq tops the list of the deadliest bombings in the world

24/08/2017

According to a study conducted by the University of Maryland, the year 2016, there were more than 108 terrorist bombings, 87% of which occurred in the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia.

According to the study, the Middle East and North Africa region saw 10 out of 11 terrorist acts, considered the deadliest. Iraq had the largest share of 9 terrorist acts.

The highest death toll was recorded last July in Baghdad, where a suicide bomber detonated a car bomb inside a shopping center in the Karrada district, killing 382 people.

In 2016, the world witnessed more than 13,400 terrorist acts, with more than 34,000 civilian deaths.

The death toll from suicide bombings in 2016 was 11,600, according to the National Union's annual study of terrorism and counter-terrorism at the University of Maryland.

According to the study, published by the University of Maryland website, there is a significant rise in the use of cars as a means to carry out attacks by trampling pedestrians in 2016. The study confirms that "this tactic has been used before, but the pace and death rate due to it increased significantly in the year Present". Sf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:06 am