Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Internal Inspectorate investigated the case of concealing 687 judicial proceedings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Internal Inspectorate investigated the case of concealing 687 judicial proceedings Empty Internal Inspectorate investigated the case of concealing 687 judicial proceedings

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2017, 2:25 am

Internal Inspectorate investigated the case of concealing 687 judicial proceedings

05/09/2017

The inspection detachment of Baghdad Police Directorate of Rusafa of the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Interior discovered the concealment of the police station of the Directorate of the Directorate of Husseiniya Police for 687 lawsuits relating to cases of murder and other crimes in the center's tires without taking any legal action.

The Office of the Inspector-General has been able to detect such a large number of hidden cases after receiving information to the Office in this regard, according to the concealment of boxes and boxes in the courtyard of the sunrise of the detainees, where the Office to form a detachment Especially from the Office of the inspection of the Directorate of Police Rusafa to verify the authenticity of the information, and after the investigation and inspection, the unit revealed the health and information information in the arena mentioned, where it was found that the cases have been handed over to the management of the Center in order to complete and take legal action.

In addition, the inspection detachment organized, according to the statement, "a record of the seizure of fundamentalist transactions and notifying the officers of the Center and the Directorate of the Baghdad Inspectorate in order to form an investigation board to identify the officers responsible for concealing such a large number of cases without taking legal action on them. "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:03 pm