Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Referendum and reconstruction in the bag Abadi to Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Referendum and reconstruction in the bag Abadi to Washington Empty Referendum and reconstruction in the bag Abadi to Washington

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Sep 2017, 9:21 am

"
    Referendum and reconstruction in the bag Abadi to Washington

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Abbadi's visit to the United States comes within the regular session of the UN General Assembly and the prime minister will head a delegation representing the Iraqi government," said Khalid al-Asadi, a member of the Foreign Relations Committee.
    Al-Asadi said in a statement to «Journal News», that "Iraq's participation in the work of the General Assembly aims to demonstrate the basic positions and strategy of the government towards the local or regional and international files," stressing that "the Prime Minister will know the world sacrifices and great efforts made by Iraq in its war against Calling on the terrorist and eliminating it. "
    He pointed out that "the file of the referendum will be present at the table of meetings and the position of the national government and not to allow the separation of any part of the homeland," noting that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi will demand the international community to have a decisive position towards the Kurdish referendum and not to encourage the idea of ​​separation from him and weaken the unity Iraq ".
    "Abadi will also discuss the reconstruction of the liberated areas," said a member of the Foreign Relations Committee.
    Al-Asadi denied the existence of bases for US forces on Iraqi soil after a stage of intimidation, stressing that Iraq and the United States are committed to the security agreement between the two parties, which allows the presence of some elements of the American advisory to train the Iraqi security forces, stressing that the presence of US bases needs to vote from the Iraqi parliament and its ratification A new agreement, and such agreements can not be discussed in isolation from parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:50 am