Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
Proven
weslin3
Diamond
Rocky
8 posters

Abadi postpones visit to America and reason !!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi postpones visit to America and reason !! Empty Abadi postpones visit to America and reason !!

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 4:17 am

[size=30]Abadi postpones visit to America and reason !![/size]
    19/09/2017 09:17 | Number of readings: 337
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]A source close to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said the latter had postponed his trip to New York, announcing the reason for the delay .[/rtl]

[rtl]The source said during a statement, "Trend Press", that Abadi postponed his trip to New York on Tuesday, to receive the Kurdish delegation, which is visiting the capital today to discuss the issue of the referendum on secession, especially after recent developments.[/rtl]

[rtl]Prime Minister Haider Abadi has decided this week to travel to the United States to attend the UN General Assembly .[/rtl]

[rtl]"The visit to New York will be held at the United Nations headquarters in two or three days, with about 30 international leaders to discuss some things, such as total stability after the liberation of Iraq from economic and economic problems," Abadi said in a television interview, We need support not only for liberated areas, but for Iraq as a whole . "[/rtl]

[rtl]"We fought the terrorists and liberated our regions. We want the region and the world to know that Iraq will be better after eliminating terrorism, so one of the main reasons for visiting New York is to keep the focus on Iraq only . "[/rtl]

[rtl]"I have shown the leaders of the region that this success and stability is for all of us, and we will lose all if our governments are weak and worn out, if we disagree in opinions, the world will not help us and our consensus will support us the world ."[/rtl]

[rtl]As for the second objective of the visit, Abadi said: "Iraq will enter a new phase. We are moving forward on the reconstruction mission. We want cooperative agreements between the Iraqi and international intelligence systems .[/rtl]

[rtl]Abbadi visited Washington in March at an official invitation from US President Donald Trump to discuss the war on terrorism and Iraq's need for more international support.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi postpones visit to America and reason !! Empty Re: Abadi postpones visit to America and reason !!

Post by Diamond Tue 19 Sep 2017, 4:39 am

thumbs2 thumbs2 thumbs2
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi postpones visit to America and reason !! Empty Re: Abadi postpones visit to America and reason !!

Post by weslin3 Tue 19 Sep 2017, 6:39 am

Huh? I'm confused.. I thought he was already here at the UN. scratch
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Tue 19 Sep 2017, 6:46 am

IF the meeting  goes well with kurds, I'm  sure sure he will make the UN meeting  lol!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 19 Sep 2017, 6:52 am

So he is not over here in the US already?
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Tue 19 Sep 2017, 7:17 am

Diamond wrote:IF the meeting  goes well with kurds, I'm  sure sure he will make the UN meeting  lol!

Exactly!  

And looks like an announcement:

As for the second objective of the visit, Abadi said: "Iraq will enter a new phase. We are moving forward on the reconstruction mission. We want cooperative agreements between the Iraqi and international intelligence systems 
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Tue 19 Sep 2017, 7:25 am

Proven, I know a announcement they could make while the gangs all here
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 19 Sep 2017, 7:45 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Tue 19 Sep 2017, 10:22 am

Yes Proven wrote:
    Diamond wrote: duck IF the meeting  goes well with kurds, I'm  sure sure he will make the UN meeting  lol!

Exactly!  

And looks like an announcement:

As for the second objective of the visit, Abadi said: "Iraq will enter a new phase. We are moving forward on the reconstruction mission. We want cooperative agreements between the Iraqi and international intelligence systems 
    yes   duck
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 19 Sep 2017, 5:55 pm

thumbs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:08 am