Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi in Paris to discuss the referendum next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi in Paris to discuss the referendum next month Empty Abadi in Paris to discuss the referendum next month

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Sep 2017, 1:50 am

[ltr]Abadi in Paris to discuss the referendum next month[/ltr]

Since 2017-09-30 at 09:28 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A source in the office of French President Emmanuel Macaron said that Prime Minister Haider Abadi before McCron's invitation to visit Paris on October 5 for talks on the referendum on the Kurdistan region of independence. According to Reuters.[/ltr]
    [ltr]McCron earlier offered to help ease tension between Baghdad and the Kurdistan government over a referendum on Monday and urged any escalation to be avoided.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad closed the airspace of Kurdistan to international flights and vowed to control the border crossings of the region.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In a statement following a telephone conversation with Abadi, the Macaron office said he invited Abadi to visit Paris and urged both sides to remain united in their priority of defeating the Islamic state organization and stabilizing Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Any escalation should be avoided," McCron said in the statement.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The president mentioned ... the importance of preserving the unity and territorial integrity of Iraq while recognizing the rights of the Kurdish people," the statement said. "Iraqis must remain united in light of the priority to fight the Islamic state organization and the stability of Iraq."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm