Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kadhimi to Paris next month

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Kadhimi to Paris next month Empty Al-Kadhimi to Paris next month

Post by chouchou Mon 21 Sep 2020, 3:10 am

Shafaq News / Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi will visit the French capital, Paris, in mid-October to strengthen bilateral cooperation, according to the Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein.

Hussein said in a press statement today, Monday, that "among the topics discussed in Al-Kadhimi's visit to France will be an Iraqi request to buy French weapons needed by the Iraqi army."

Hussein revealed that "in his European tour, the PM will demand from the European asked Parliament to send observers for the parliamentary elections -supposed to take place in Iraq next June-, He will also ask to remove Iraq from the Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing countriesList."

He pointed out that "there is a desire on both sides to strengthen relations, there are economic projects that have been put forward and have obtained initial approval, so that French companies implement these projects in order to help Iraq," adding that, "the projects related to infrastructure, the energy and oil sector, in addition to security and military issues."

Regarding the proposal to produce a nuclear reactor plant for peaceful purposes which got a French support, Hussein pointed out that “this proposal was submitted by Al-Kadhimi to produce electricity, but it may result in international reactions, as well as that the financial situation does not help to do such a project, since it costs more than $ 10 billion."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:04 am