Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad's policy rejects dialogue and sets preconditions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad's policy rejects dialogue and sets preconditions Empty Baghdad's policy rejects dialogue and sets preconditions

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:44 am

[size=32]
    Baghdad's policy rejects dialogue and sets preconditions[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi government refused on Sunday to engage in dialogue with the Kurdistan Region on political developments in the country, especially the referendum on independence.
    The political leadership of Kurdistan of Iraq welcomed yesterday the initiative of the supreme Shiite authority in Iraq Ali al-Sistani dialogue between Baghdad and Erbil to contain the status quo and resolve differences.
    The Kurdish political leadership said it was ready to start dialogue with the Iraqi government in Baghdad.
    But the Iraqi government put preconditions before the start of any dialogue with the Kurdistan Region.
    Saad al-Hadithi, spokesman for the media office of the Prime Minister Haider Abadi said in a statement to the twilight news, that "the region to confirm its commitment to the Constitution and the decisions of the Federal Court."
    He pointed to "the need for the region to cancel the results of the referendum contrary to the Constitution and then engage in serious dialogue to strengthen the unity of Iraq."
    He said modern, saying, "the region to stop escalation and provocation in areas exceeded by the region," in reference to what appears to the disputed areas.
    And voted 92 percent of the participants in the referendum a week ago in favor of independence of Kurdistan for Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:16 am