Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Araji: the adoption of mechanisms that facilitate the arrival of equipment for the project

chouchou
    chouchou

Araji: the adoption of mechanisms that facilitate the arrival of equipment for the project  Empty Araji: the adoption of mechanisms that facilitate the arrival of equipment for the project

Post by chouchou Tue 01 Oct 2013, 12:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the National Investment Commission, Dr. Sami al-Araji, continues to work in the residential draft بسماية the stomach according to the tables in advance.

They said in an interview for the (morning) on ​​the sidelines of an economic conference that the Commission provides all the facilities of the company investment is executing the project, as they are now supplying all equipment implementation and the required hardware sleek high after the agreement with the competent authorities in this matter., And pointed out that the work is going to follow up teams of Authority under the supervision of the House of Representatives and the competent departments of the Ministry of Construction and Housing, pointing to contain all the determinants of labor.

In the meantime, LG has signed an agreement with the company "Hanwha" whereby the Korean Dar Al Rayyan - the exclusive agent for LG coolers in Iraq - to provide the latest refrigeration and air conditioning systems with the LG project city بسماية.

And owned by the company NEC Iraq. The company said in a statement it begin to provide refrigeration and air conditioning for the first phase of the project and the estimated one thousand housing units. Noted that بسماية City project is the largest in Iraq, with an area of ​​7,200 acres. Will contain City بسماية latest systems infrastructure and services provided to citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Araji: the adoption of mechanisms that facilitate the arrival of equipment for the project  Empty Re: Araji: the adoption of mechanisms that facilitate the arrival of equipment for the project

Post by Screwball Wed 02 Oct 2013, 5:43 am

man this is one huge project! hopefully one day I can have a penthouse over looking the tigris!

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:11 pm