Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Soon .. The arrival of the first equipment to rehabilitate the rolling mill in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Soon .. The arrival of the first equipment to rehabilitate the rolling mill in Basra Empty Soon .. The arrival of the first equipment to rehabilitate the rolling mill in Basra

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Dec 2017, 1:56 am

[size=30]Soon .. The arrival of the first equipment to rehabilitate the rolling mill in Basra[/size]
    08/12/2017 10:41 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]The General Company for Iron and Steel in Basra, that the Turkish company qualified for rolling mill will send the first shipment of new equipment to reach Basra in early March 2018.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The Turkish company CTS told us during our visit to the company's headquarters in Turkey that it will send the first shipment of equipment in March next year," Abbas said in a press statement. Turkey's Yubi Holdenk contracted to rehabilitate the steel plant also announced the immediate manufacture of equipment required by the Italian company Danieli within the parameters of the agreement and the time required for the completion of manufacturing and equipment installation"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed that "the engineering and technical cadres in the General Company for Iron and Steel and as directed by the Department completed the work of lifting old equipment and completing all civil engineering work to create sites and complete the infrastructure of steel and rolling mills"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The General Company for Iron and Steel has entered into a contract with Turkey's Yubi Holdenk to qualify steel and rolling mills and their services within a period of 20 months. The second was agreed with CTSTurkish manufacturing equipment rolling mill. And agreed with the Italian company Danieli to manufacture steel plant equipment.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:23 am