Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

largest oil field in Syria, however, "democratic Syria"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

largest oil field in Syria, however, "democratic Syria" Empty largest oil field in Syria, however, "democratic Syria"

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Oct 2017, 4:37 am

[size=32]
    largest oil field in Syria, however, "democratic Syria"[/size]
     largest oil field in Syria, however, "democratic Syria" 1-987103

Twilight News    

6 minutes ago

The Syrian Democratic Forces achieved strategic progress in Deir Ezzor, east of the country, when it seized the largest Syrian oil field on Saturday evening, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. 
    The Observatory, quoting "reliable sources", that the forces backed by Washington entered the field of oil age in the eastern countryside of Deir al-Zour, after an operation to organize "Dahesh." 
    According to the Observatory, the progress of the "democratic Syria" in the field came after the expulsion of armed "Da'ash" government forces from the eastern banks of the Euphrates River opposite the city of Mayadeen, through an attack on the region. 
    After the attack, the Syrian Democratic Forces launched an offensive to control the field, which had been reached by government forces. 
    The Observatory pointed out that the progress of Syria's democratic forces towards the field has been from several axes, where the forces took control of the night on Saturday, the field of Siegan, located to the north of the field Omar.
    Syria's democratic forces, backed by air strikes and special forces from the Washington-led coalition, are fighting "to" in Deir al-Zour on the border with Iraq. 
    The forces, an alliance of Kurd and Arab fighters, are fighting in areas east of the Euphrates River, which cuts the province of Deir al-Zour into two parts. 
    The Omar field is located about 10 kilometers north of the city of Mayadeen, which was seized by government forces and their allies earlier this October.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/d9019f5d-bdeb-41da-ad3f-d75811b449b1

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:03 pm