Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

48 judges echo the oath before the President of the Supreme Judicial Council to work in the courts o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

48 judges echo the oath before the President of the Supreme Judicial Council to work in the courts o Empty 48 judges echo the oath before the President of the Supreme Judicial Council to work in the courts o

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Nov 2017, 1:29 am

[ltr]48 judges echo the oath before the President of the Supreme Judicial Council to work in the courts of the country[/ltr]

Since 2017-11-06 at 12:39 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Supreme Judicial Council (SJC) announced on Monday that 48 new judges will be graduated at a ceremony attended by members of the Judicial Institute Council.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The graduation of the current session is the joy of joining a new constellation of judges coinciding with the joy of liberating the last Iraqi city from terrorism," the head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Faik Zaidan, said in a statement issued during the course of the 38th session of the Judicial Institute.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Judge Zeidan stressed the need to preserve the dignity and prestige of the judiciary and the need to ensure full implementation of the law impartiality, stressing the existence of "full support by the Council and its members of the new judges in their duties."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the judge must take into account that he is the son of the judicial institution, and therefore any abuse from the judge harms the entire institution," pointing out that "humility and good treatment basis for dealing with people," recommending them to "good people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Supreme Judicial Council noted that "the task of distributing new judges to the courts was arduous and required careful study." He expressed his wishes at the conclusion of the ceremony for graduates "success and success in their mission to serve Iraq."[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:25 pm