Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+9
Stevethebrit
Diamond
mochasmom
weslin3
sassy
ron-man
Lobo
Proven
Rocky
13 posters

(CB) Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: Localization of salaries aims to reform the salary sys

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

(CB) Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: Localization of salaries aims to reform the salary sys - Page 3 Empty (CB) Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: Localization of salaries aims to reform the salary sys

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 9:13 am

First topic message reminder :

(CB) Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: Localization of salaries aims to reform the salary system

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News Baghdad:
    The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi Al-Alaq, on Wednesday, that the project to settle salaries aims to reform the system of payment of salaries through electronic payment by banks.
    Al-Alak said in his speech during the opening of the banking fair for the settlement of salaries and attended by "Economy News", "The localization of salaries will make the employee improves the management of his money in addition to benefit from the privileges granted by the bank," noting that "the employee has the right to choose the bank that he sees fit for resettlement Salary ".
    He added that "banks participating in this exhibition are eligible to participate in the settlement of salaries and consistent with the standards set by the Central Bank."
    He pointed out that "these banks show that they have the capacity to provide banking services quickly and safely," pointing out that "we work to be a banking system is honest and achieve the economic objectives of the citizen and meet his ambition."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by rocky on Wed 15 Nov 2017, 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

(CB) Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: Localization of salaries aims to reform the salary sys - Page 3 Empty Re: (CB) Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: Localization of salaries aims to reform the salary sys

Post by fonz1951 Thu 16 Nov 2017, 9:33 pm

katy bar the door!!! looks like this is what we been waiting for. banna2
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

(CB) Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: Localization of salaries aims to reform the salary sys - Page 3 Empty Re: (CB) Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: Localization of salaries aims to reform the salary sys

Post by Screwball Thu 16 Nov 2017, 9:34 pm

Personally think jan is the month or 1st quarter but happy for it to happen sooner!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 16 Nov 2017, 9:41 pm

Screwball wrote:Personally think jan is the month or 1st quarter but happy for it to happen sooner!

a while back when we were all commenting on nenos post "when" i said that i thought january 2018, it was just a guess, looks like i might have gotten lucky.lol. sure hope so. lol!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:29 pm

Fonz ...... you da Man!     ok
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:43 pm

fonz1951 wrote:
    Screwball wrote:Personally think jan is the month or 1st quarter but happy for it to happen sooner!

a while back when we were all commenting on nenos post "when" i said that i thought january 2018, it was just a guess, looks like i might have gotten lucky.lol. sure hope so. lol!
    Yep could be right....sooner better but not feeling it, I think jan straight after donor conference in jan
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 19 Nov 2017, 12:00 pm

What does the donor conference have to do with the RV?
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:25 pm

Considering the marshall plan is,play whether people believe it or not, or the international convenetent of Iraq, I believe you will see rv just before of just after. I still believe conference will be jan not feb and social exurity takes effect jan 2018 A’s does taxation, I believe all reforms will need to be in play before they can revalue. There has been enough said about ending auctions, mcp and moving electronic but as they had said social security is a key reform with the imf and one that boost banks liquidity by 50 billion usd.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:26 pm

I believe welfare, government wages, ending auctions and mcp, and delete Zeros all part of the project
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:27 pm

Oh and let’s not forget tariffs...
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 19 Nov 2017, 3:48 pm

OK thanks

hi hi hi hi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:49 am