Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki in opening Basra sports' City: We are relieved off Article VII, yet did not get relieved from

chouchou
    chouchou

Maliki in opening Basra sports' City: We are relieved off Article VII, yet did not get relieved from Empty Maliki in opening Basra sports' City: We are relieved off Article VII, yet did not get relieved from

Post by chouchou Sun 13 Oct 2013, 5:07 am

Basra (NINA) - Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said that though Iraq is been relieved from Article VII, yet it is not relieved, in the field of sports, from blockade imposed by brothers and friends

In a speech on the opening of Sports City in Basra, on Saturday, Oct. 12, Maliki said, "We have been denied to host the Gulf Football Cup, though we are prepared for it."

He affirmed that Iraq has finalized its preparations to host the 22 Gulf Cup, yet we still hope to be able to do so.

Maliki called on the Gulf sports federations to reconsider the decision of denying Iraq to host this sports championship.

He suggested that Iraq holds regional sports competitions to make up for the loss of the 22nd Gulf Cup, if the Gulf states do not reconsider their decision.

In his speech, Maliki said that eight other stadiums are getting finalized in a number of Iraq's provinces, they will be inaugurated next year. / End.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:52 pm