Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

To make Dinar desirable internationally requires a stable and productive Iraq, says financial expert

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To make Dinar desirable internationally requires a stable and productive Iraq, says financial expert Empty To make Dinar desirable internationally requires a stable and productive Iraq, says financial expert

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Oct 2013, 4:09 am

To make Dinar desirable internationally requires a stable and productive Iraq, says financial expert

10/18/2013

Financial expert: the power of the national currency is the existence of political and economic stability in the country
    attributed the financial affairs expert Thamer Jassim Al-Ali, the reasons for rejection of the neighboring countries to deal dinars to the absence of political and economic stability and security in the country, making their confidence is weak.
    Ali said: The country still suffers from the lack of political stability and security, making a direct impact on the national currency by not dealing with overseas and the lack of confidence of the countries surrounding Iraq to deal with.
    He added: to make the dinar desirable internationally requires a productive sectors sober in the country make it a source of goods abroad, any foreign when buying Iraqi currency be handled through it comes to Iraq, puts it in cases of tourist or business, stressing that Iraq so far has no goods both oil exporter.
    He pointed out: that the tourism sector in Iraq is suffering neglect is the other of which can encourage neighboring countries to buy the local currency in the hope that Barvunha when they come to Iraq for the purposes of tourism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

To make Dinar desirable internationally requires a stable and productive Iraq, says financial expert Empty Re: To make Dinar desirable internationally requires a stable and productive Iraq, says financial expert

Post by kelnchp Sun 20 Oct 2013, 8:47 am

Is it me or do the articles seem to be regurgitated? I swear they reprint old articles. 😕 
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

To make Dinar desirable internationally requires a stable and productive Iraq, says financial expert Empty Re: To make Dinar desirable internationally requires a stable and productive Iraq, says financial expert

Post by fonz1951 Sun 20 Oct 2013, 8:51 am

i believe you're right. seems to me like i have read this same article at least 4 times over the last couple years.
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Sun 20 Oct 2013, 9:38 am

The reason for rejection to deal dinars is no one wants to haul them around in a wheelbarrow or dump truck! so RV your currency if you want to play with the big boys!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 20 Oct 2013, 9:49 am

He pointed out: that the tourism sector in Iraq is suffering neglect is the other of which can encourage neighboring countries to buy the local currency in the hope that Barvunha when they come to Iraq for the purposes of tourism.]
    Kinda kills the thought of changing the currency totally doesn't it... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:29 pm