Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A US senator hints at a possible pre-emptive strike against North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A US senator hints at a possible pre-emptive strike against North Korea Empty A US senator hints at a possible pre-emptive strike against North Korea

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 4:16 am

A US senator hints at a possible pre-emptive strike against North Korea
    A US senator hints at a possible pre-emptive strike against North Korea Irq_1888543066_1512331062
    Republican Senator Lindsay Graham warned Sunday that the United States is close to launching a preemptive strike against North Korea whenever Pyongyang launches a missile or nuclear test.
    "If you conduct an underground nuclear test, then you have to be prepared for the various forms of response from the United States," Graham said on CBS.
    He added that the administration's policy is to "deprive North Korea of ​​the ability to strike America with a nuclear warhead, not contain it," pointing out that he had held talks with the Trump administration on the issue.
    "Denial means pre-emptive war as a last resort. This proactive option is increasingly likely as technology develops. Each missile test, each underground nuclear experiment means that the probability of collision increases. "
    North Korea's launch last week of an intercontinental ballistic missile has further strained the Korean peninsula.
    Washington has called for tougher sanctions on North Korea, including a reduction in oil shipments, but Graham said the risks of war were increasing despite diplomacy.
    China has earlier supported new sanctions on Pyongyang, including imports of coal, iron ore and sea fishing, but refused to halt shipments of crude oil to North Korea.
     Meanwhile, the United Nations prevented the reception of North Korean workers and limited imports of refined oil products. Pyongyang said the missile it tested on Wednesday was capable of reaching the United States. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=87880

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:20 am