Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Security and Defense Commission reveals clandestine contracts for F16 and Abrams tanks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Security and Defense Commission reveals clandestine contracts for F16 and Abrams tanks Empty The Security and Defense Commission reveals clandestine contracts for F16 and Abrams tanks

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 6:06 am

The Security and Defense Commission reveals clandestine contracts for F16 and Abrams tanks
    04-12-2017 12:42 PM    
    Readers

The Security and Defense Commission reveals clandestine contracts for F16 and Abrams tanks Image
    Baghdad News -

The head of the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary governor Zamili, on Monday, the existence of delays in the contracts of F16 aircraft and Abrams tanks, noting that the Ministry of Defense has not had priorities in arming and processing since 2003 and until 2014. 

Zamali said in A press statement, that 'the priority of the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary at the current stage is to strengthen the intelligence side and provided him with the necessary weapons and equipment to eliminate the sleeper cells and terrorist groups hiding between citizens', pointing out that' the Ministry of Defense did not have Priorities in arming and processing from 2003 to 2014 '. 

"The Americans were not serious about arming Iraqi forces," he said, adding that "there are a lot of procrastination in the armament contracts, including the holding of F16 and Abrams tanks."

"After the armed forces entered a real battle after 2014, we noticed that some of the available weapons are useless, because there is clear corruption," he said. In the reinforcement files'. 

Zamili said that "$ 900 million worth of equipment has been imported to detect atomic radiation and amphibious machine guns, which are rarely used in large numbers, as well as damaged weapons," pointing out that "many officers have been referred to the investigation."

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:12 pm