Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France and Germany agree that Iran should abandon its ballistic missile program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

France and Germany agree that Iran should abandon its ballistic missile program Empty France and Germany agree that Iran should abandon its ballistic missile program

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2017, 3:13 am

France and Germany agree that Iran should abandon its ballistic missile program
    France and Germany agree that Iran should abandon its ballistic missile program Irq_1499996711_1512417075
    The French and German foreign ministers agreed on the need for Iran to back down from its ballistic missile program and stop its "attempts to dominate" the Middle East.
    "We have the same view on the need for Iran to retreat from its ballistic missile program and stop its attempts to dominate the Middle East," French Foreign Minister Jean-Louis Laudrian told a news conference in Paris with his German counterpart Ziegmar Gabriel on Monday. "He said.
    Tensions between Iran and France rose last month when French President Emmanuel Macaron said Tehran must "be less aggressive in the region and must clarify its ballistic missile program."

"Iran will not negotiate on defense and missile issues," Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi said. "Officials in France should be aware of this and do not ignore the tremendous developments in the Middle East in the past decades."

On July 14, 2015, Iran and the International Quartet (Russia, the United States, Britain, China, France and Germany) reached a historic agreement on resolving the issue of Iran's nuclear program and adopted a comprehensive joint action plan through which sanctions imposed on Iran By the United Nations Security Council, the United States of America and the European Union. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=87950

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:25 pm