Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

infallible economy calls for a plan to modernize the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

infallible economy calls for a plan to modernize the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking system Empty infallible economy calls for a plan to modernize the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking system

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:06 am

[size=32]
    infallible economy calls for a plan to modernize the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking system[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

President of the Republic Fuad Masoum said that achieving sustainable financial, monetary and economic stability is not only an end in itself but also a basis for political stability and a major strategic project for sustainable development and civil development.
    In a speech delivered on his behalf, Masoum said in front of the third annual conference of the Central Bank of Iraq, which began its work in Baghdad on Saturday under the slogan "the role of the Central Bank of Iraq in achieving financial and economic stability," the need for a strategic plan to modernize the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking system, Prospects for the future prosperity of the Iraqi economy.
    The President of the Republic that Iraq has become the focus of the attention of many economic institutions and international companies to invest in or cooperate with him highlighted the importance of strengthening the leadership role of the Central Bank of Iraq in support of partnership with foreign banks approved and facilitate transactions with local and foreign monetary institutions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

infallible economy calls for a plan to modernize the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking system Empty Re: infallible economy calls for a plan to modernize the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking system

Post by Franky Sun 10 Dec 2017, 7:43 am

be nice if the partnered with my bank! lol I'm as ready I can get to forget about all this ;)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

infallible economy calls for a plan to modernize the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking system Empty Re: infallible economy calls for a plan to modernize the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking system

Post by weslin3 Sun 10 Dec 2017, 6:14 pm

Franky wrote:be nice if the partnered with my bank! lol I'm as ready I can get to forget about all this ;)

I hear you Franky..
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Sun 10 Dec 2017, 6:22 pm

Franky wrote:Wow Hey Ube nice if the partnered with my bank! lol I'm as ready I can get to forget about all this ;)
    drunk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:38 pm