Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Algeria calls for international arrest against 226 citizens on charges of belonging to Dahesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Algeria calls for international arrest against 226 citizens on charges of belonging to Dahesh Empty Algeria calls for international arrest against 226 citizens on charges of belonging to Dahesh

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Dec 2017, 3:15 am

Algeria calls for international arrest against 226 citizens on charges of belonging to Dahesh

11:43 - 20/12/2017

Algeria calls for international arrest against 226 citizens on charges of belonging to Dahesh %D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4-1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    Algeria announced on Wednesday that it has issued 226 international arrest warrants against Algerians accused of belonging to gangs that support terrorism abroad.
    "The list also included 21 Algerians with a second citizenship who joined the Syrian Red Mosque in Syria, demanding their return to their country to avoid the possibility of their move to another fighting front," the newspaper Al-Arab Al-Youm reported in a news item carried by Agence France-Presse.
    "This declaration constitutes the first formal confirmation by an Algerian official of the existence of a list of the security services with the names of Algerians who are fighting abroad, while it is believed that dual nationals of Algerians have nationalities French and Belgian."
    Algeria has imposed heavy penalties on returnees, and has passed a law punishing anyone who has been determined to fight abroad with the Takfiri groups with trial on terrorism charges for up to 10 years. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:05 am