Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity reveals: Positions sold by the Customs and Corruption Authority accumulated

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary integrity reveals: Positions sold by the Customs and Corruption Authority accumulated  Empty Parliamentary integrity reveals: Positions sold by the Customs and Corruption Authority accumulated

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:45 am

Parliamentary integrity reveals: Positions sold by the Customs and Corruption Authority accumulated at the border crossings
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Commission on Parliamentary Integrity revealed on Saturday the existence of appointments in the Customs Authority is considered as a position and sold with money, noting that the financial and administrative corruption accumulated at the border crossings.
    Taha, a member of the Taha defense committee, told Iraq News that "the border crossings have many problems and a dilemma that has not been solved since last years."
    He pointed out that "the border crossings in which accumulations and corruption in all major joints and there is a transit of goods without compliance with instructions, pointing out that there are many parties interfere in the affairs of the Customs Authority, including political parties."
    He explained that "corruption rampant in the body of customs, pointing out that there are positions and appointments are sold by the Commission, while pointed out that the customs need to new procedures and follow-up of border crossings."
    He stressed the defense, "The ports if used correctly and checked all the goods entering Iraq to be financial revenues from border crossings significantly." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 am