Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi Netherlands calls for the development of regulatory institutions in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najafi Netherlands calls for the development of regulatory institutions in Iraq  Empty Najafi Netherlands calls for the development of regulatory institutions in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Oct 2013, 2:57 pm

Najafi Netherlands calls for the development of regulatory institutions in Iraq

Created on Tuesday, 29 October 1 /Okrudolf 2013 14:51

Published on Tuesday, 29 October 1 / Okrudolf 2013 14:51

BAGHDAD - Awan

Search House Speaker Osama Najafi, Tuesday, with the President of the Dutch Court of Audit mechanism of the development of regulatory institutions in Iraq, as called for her expertise in this area.

Nujaifi said in a statement after meeting with Saskia Steplink, got "Awan" a copy of, "The team that Arstlh Netherlands Court of Audit own a big role in the development of oversight institutions in Iraq, including financial control," calling for the team to "the development of control mechanisms The Iraqi side Acquistion the necessary expertise in the transitional phase. "

For its part, confirmed Steplink "success of the Dutch team in charge of working with the Office of Financial Supervision in the issues of corruption and control and audit in accordance with the mechanics work within international norms and standards."

It is noteworthy that the phenomenon of administrative and financial corruption rampant in Iraq at the end of the era of the former regime, and the percentage increased after 2003 in various departments and ministries of Iraq, where the long-corruption counts a number of senior state officials and senior officers in the army now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:42 am