Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi looking development of financial oversight institutions in the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najafi looking development of financial oversight institutions in the country Empty Najafi looking development of financial oversight institutions in the country

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Oct 2013, 7:45 am

Najafi looking development of financial oversight institutions in the country

10/30/2013 12:00 AM

During a meeting with President of the Court of Audit Dutch and her entourage
    Baghdad morning
    Search House Speaker Osama Najafi with the President of the Court of Audit Dutch Saskia Steplink, mechanism of development of institutions financial control in Iraq.
    expressed Najafi said in a statement to his office, following a meeting Steplink and her entourage, thanks and appreciation for the efforts delegation and its contribution to the development of institutions of financial control in the country.
    said the statement received "morning," a copy of it, said Najafi demanded the Dutch delegation further communication to the Acquistion Iraqi side the necessary expertise within the transitional phase.
    said parliament speaker during the meeting, which was attended by Vice Qusay al-Suhail and Aref Tayfur and Chairman BSA Abdul Basit, to make the book thanked official spokesman of the Iraqi people to the President of the Court audit Dutch for its effort and dedication to work to serve the file financial control in the country.
    part, confirmed the head of the Court of Audit Dutch success of the team in charge of working with the Office of Financial Supervision in the issues of corruption and control and audit in accordance with the mechanics work within international norms and standards.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:44 pm