Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The euro is stable near the 3-year high and the dollar is climbing against the yen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The euro is stable near the 3-year high and the dollar is climbing against the yen Empty The euro is stable near the 3-year high and the dollar is climbing against the yen

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jan 2018, 1:41 am

[ltr]The euro is stable near the 3-year high and the dollar is climbing against the yen[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-16 at 10:17 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]The euro is stable near the 3-year high and the dollar is climbing against the yen 13[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The euro stabilized on Tuesday in a breathless pause after a strong rally on optimism about the euro zone's economic outlook and speculation that the ECB will cut its massive monetary stimulus program.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Those expectations were reinforced on Monday by remarks by Estonian Central Bank President Eduardo Hanson, who told a German newspaper that the European Central Bank could end its bond purchase program of 2.55 trillion euros in a single step after September if economic development and inflation continue as expected.[/ltr]

[ltr]The latest euro hit $ 1.2263 to stay near Monday's high of $ 1.2296, the strongest currency since December 2014.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Traders said they expected the euro to remain strong in the near term.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The market will continue this trend," said Stephen Ines, Asia-Pacific trading director at Oanda in Singapore, referring to recent gains in the euro.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The dollar index, which measures its strength against a basket of six major currencies, hit 90.509, moving away from a three-year low of 90.279 recorded on Monday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The US currency rose 0.4 percent against its Japanese counterpart to 110.93 yen, moving from a four-month low of 110.32 yen on Monday.[/ltr]

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2Fالجبوري-يتوجه-الى-ايران-بنا-على-دعوة-رسمية%2Fسياسية&edit-text=

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:10 pm