Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nasiriyah airport records an increase in national carrier flights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nasiriyah airport records an increase in national carrier flights Empty Nasiriyah airport records an increase in national carrier flights

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 2:38 am

Nasiriyah airport records an increase in national carrier flights

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Airways Company announced Sunday that it has registered a significant increase in the number of departures and arrivals at Nasiriyah International Airport.
     The director general of the company Miran Farid said in a press statement obtained "Economy News" a copy of it, "The ministry's directives come to develop and improve the services provided at the airport Nasiriyah, which serves the passengers of southern Iraq has been able to achieve full rates of full aircraft and also the development of new flights to sectors where The reality of flights has become more than five flights a week. "
     "It includes the launch of a confirmed flight from Nasiriyah airport to Mashhad airport on Wednesday and another flight from Nasiriyah airport to Tehran airport with two flights on Sunday and Friday and other flights from Nasiriyah airport to Erbil airport on Monday as well as another flight from Nasiriyah airport to Baghdad International Airport on Sunday And Friday. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:16 am