Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oman: Supply reduction deal targets stocks rather than price levels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oman: Supply reduction deal targets stocks rather than price levels Empty Oman: Supply reduction deal targets stocks rather than price levels

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 2:59 am

Oman: Supply reduction deal targets stocks rather than price levels

10:41 - 21/01/2018

Oman: Supply reduction deal targets stocks rather than price levels %D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Omani Oil Minister Mohammed bin Hamad al-Rumahi said on Sunday that an agreement on supply cuts between global oil producers is aimed at tackling surplus oil stocks.
    "The agreement on supply cuts between global producers of crude is aimed at addressing surplus oil stocks that are still high, not price levels," Rumhi said in remarks on the sidelines of a meeting of the joint ministerial committee overseeing the implementation of the global agreement.
    He noted that today's meeting would not discuss an exit strategy from supply cuts.
    "The current price level of oil is healthy to invest in the oil industry and the global economy," he said. "There is concern about the lack of investment in the sector, and the price of Brent crude is currently slightly below $ 70 a barrel." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:48 pm