Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy rule out the adoption of the election law during today's session because of Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy rule out the adoption of the election law during today's session because of Kirkuk Empty Deputy rule out the adoption of the election law during today's session because of Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jan 2018, 2:35 am

Deputy rule out the adoption of the election law during today's session because of Kirkuk

11:26 - 28/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary legal committee ruled out Sunday the presentation of the law on local elections to vote during today's session, noting that the Presidency of the Parliament will hold a meeting of representatives of Kirkuk to find a compromise formula to pass the law in full.
     "The presidency of the House of Representatives will not expose the law of local elections to vote in today's session because of the lack of consensus on the conduct of elections in the province of Kirkuk," said member of the Committee Zana Said.
     Said said that "the presidency will invite representatives of the province of Kirkuk from the deputies to the central meetings in the coming hours to find a compromise and satisfactory for all parties to enter Kirkuk in the upcoming elections."
     And Said, that "the political agreement included all paragraphs of the law, except for the articles on the Kirkuk elections, and if the consensus on it will pass the legislation in full without any delay or additional political talks." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:08 pm