Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

because of a third party .. "GBI" reveals the details of the weakness of Internet Iraq and the date

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

because of a third party .. "GBI" reveals the details of the weakness of Internet Iraq and the date Empty because of a third party .. "GBI" reveals the details of the weakness of Internet Iraq and the date

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:44 am

[size=32]
    because of a third party .. "GBI" reveals the details of the weakness of Internet Iraq and the date of return[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

17 minutes ago

Shafiq News "GBI" private telecommunications services through the submarine cable, details of the process of cutting the network in Iraq and led to a weak service provider. 
    "On January 23, 2018, at 19:43 GMT, some naval vessels engaged in the cutting of the GBI maritime cable in the Western Gulf region," the company said in a statement to The Twilight News. Has led to the disruption of the Western branch of the services provided by the company to its customers and partners.Repairments began immediately, where all workers cooperate to minimize the impact of this disruption on services.
    "Our team works hand in hand with our customers and partners to solve the problem as quickly as possible, and we want to assure all our customers and partners that we are working to restore Internet services to normal," said Amr Eid, CEO of GBI. Has already begun. " 
    The company says its GBI network exceeds 40,000 km of submarine cables and offers coverage from Singapore eastwards to Europe and the West through the Middle East and Gulf. Marine networks are subject to such incidents as a result of maritime activity and vessel transit. 
    The Iraqi Ministry of Communications revealed on 24/1 that a sudden cut in the submarine cable (GBI), which affected the Internet services.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:54 am