Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Parliament ends the first step to approve the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament ends the first step to approve the budget Empty Parliament ends the first step to approve the budget

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jan 2018, 3:15 am

[size=32]
    Parliament ends the first step to approve the budget[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Iraqi parliament ended the first reading of the federal budget bill for the year 2018. 
    The process of reading, the withdrawal of parliamentarians and Kurds from the parliament. 
    The Iraqi Council of Representatives failed in more than one session in reading the draft federal budget law for the next year 2018, due to the large number of observations from all political blocs on the draft law. 
    Parliament will hold its session next Wednesday. 
    The Sunni MPs insist on the need to include the reconstruction of areas that witnessed military operations in the provinces of Salah al-Din, Anbar and Nineveh, in the draft law, as a prerequisite for passing the budget. 
    The position of the Sunni political forces to reject the vote on the budget in the event of failure to meet their demands, in line with the Kurdish position, who refuse to allocate 12.5% ​​share of the region and demand 17%.
    For his part, insist the deputies in the National Alliance, to include the receivables of oil-producing provinces in the budget law, as well as additional financial allocations to the popular crowd, in return for voting on the law. 
    Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri said parliament would invite Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi to discuss budget remarks at a session.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament ends the first step to approve the budget Empty Re: Parliament ends the first step to approve the budget

Post by sassy Tue 30 Jan 2018, 5:48 am

I thought they had already agreed on the 12.5%  306
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament ends the first step to approve the budget Empty Re: Parliament ends the first step to approve the budget

Post by wciappetta Tue 30 Jan 2018, 6:23 am

amendments are permitted to be presented now before the second read....I read yesterday that the GOI lifted all financial restrictions from the Kurd region, perhaps a carrot is being added....budget must be passed before Kuwait reconstruction conference.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 30 Jan 2018, 6:54 am

As usual they are running out of time. They like waiting on the last nano second. freak
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 30 Jan 2018, 6:56 am

sassy wrote:I thought they had already agreed on the 12.5%  306

Evidently Baghdad thinks 12.5% works, but not the Kurds..
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Tue 30 Jan 2018, 5:59 pm

Oh thut is going to get messy..down to the wire.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:15 pm