Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Oil prices stabilize after a week of losses

rocky

Post by rocky on Tue 13 Feb 2018, 2:48 am

08:40 - 13/02/20180

Information / follow up ..
Oil markets closed little changed on the day global equity markets began recovering some of the losses they suffered in the biggest weekly drop in two years.
Global Brent crude futures closed the day at 20 cents, or 0.3 percent, at $ 62.59 per barrel.

US benchmark West Texas Intermediate crude futures closed up 9 cents to close at $ 59.29 a barrel, up 0.2 percent but below a session high of $ 60.23.
The oil was supported by the decline of the dollar, which makes crude priced in US currency cheaper for holders of other currencies

Current date/time is Thu 24 May 2018, 2:43 pm