Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian defense provides an explanation for its failure to respond to the triple strike to Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian defense provides an explanation for its failure to respond to the triple strike to Syria Empty Russian defense provides an explanation for its failure to respond to the triple strike to Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Apr 2018, 2:02 am

[ltr]Russian defense provides an explanation for its failure to respond to the triple strike to Syria[/ltr]
    [ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
     Since 2018-04-14 at 19:18 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Russian defense provides an explanation for its failure to respond to the triple strike to Syria 30300330333[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow - Mawazine News 
    MOSCOW - Russia's Defense Ministry on Saturday gave an explanation for questions about missile strikes by the United States and its allies, Britain and France, and the reasons for not responding with similar strikes on aggression. 
    "None of the missiles of aggression against Syria at dawn today targeted any of the areas in which Russian air defenses are located in the Russian bases of Tartus and Hameimim," the ministry said in a statement published by the Russian news website. 
    Moscow has warned Washington and its allies earlier, it will respond immediately to any missile targeting Russian military positions stationed in Syria. 
    According to Russian political analysts, according to Russia today, "Russia did not respond to the aggression led by the trio led by Washington, as long as the missiles did not touch the Russian forces in Syria, while the Syrian air defenses did not spare any effort to resist this aggression." 
    "I think that any Russian who is sleeping and hearing the news of the bombing of the US by the Americans in Syria has sites for the Russian army," wrote Dmitry Smirnov, a political analyst in the daily Komsomolskaya Pravda. "What will the next step be? On the Middle East, or will it get out of hand?), (Shall we bid farewell to our relatives and go back or wait a little?). 
    "President Putin acted wisely and avoided the scourge of World War III, and showed the whole world that Russia's policy is responsible and that Moscow does not act on the basis of reactions," Smirnov said. 
    The United States, Britain and France launched an attack on Syria on Saturday morning, where dozens of rockets landed in several areas in the provinces of Damascus and Homs.[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:22 pm