Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wael Abdel Latif The Munich conference is a golden economic opportunity to benefit from the experien

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wael Abdel Latif The Munich conference is a golden economic opportunity to benefit from the experien Empty Wael Abdel Latif The Munich conference is a golden economic opportunity to benefit from the experien

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2018, 2:47 am

Wael Abdel Latif The Munich conference is a golden economic opportunity to benefit from the experience

17:33 - 18/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    Former MP Wael Abdel Latif said on Sunday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi attended the Munich conference a golden opportunity not to make use of companies and their expertise in the development of the Iraqi economy.
    "The participation of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi at the Munich Conference in Germany is a golden opportunity for Iraq and must be exploited."
    He added that "German companies have expertise in all areas of life, which is not owned by many countries in the region on which Iraq depends." He called on Abadi to "exploit his presence and talk with German companies to develop Iraq and restore the destroyed infrastructure."
    He explained that "the development of the Iraqi economic reality must be dependent on the diversification of international companies and not limited to a particular country," noting that "these international conferences a golden opportunity for the country to see the international companies and benefit from their experience."

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:17 pm