Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture: Dams, oases and lakes are full of rain

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture: Dams, oases and lakes are full of rain Empty Agriculture: Dams, oases and lakes are full of rain

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2018, 3:33 am

Agriculture: Dams, oases and lakes are full of rain
    February 19 2018 09:32 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nayef[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Federal Ministry of Agriculture announced the fullness of dams, oases and lakes that it had established within the project to reduce the phenomenon of desertification, drought and water scarcity in the country as a result of the rains that occurred during the past two days.

The dams, oases and lakes created by the Department of Forestry and Combating Desertification were filled with rain, ministry spokesman Hamid Nayef said in a statement.

He added that the water in the dam of Medisis and Aqisha and the rest of the payments and excavations and reached the maximum amounts of water, about 300 thousand cubic meters and the exit of excess water through the escape and the return of feeding valleys and water harvesting technologies are the most important activities used in dry and semi-arid lands and effective methods of combating programs Desertification and drought.

"If there was a long-term strategy for water harvesting by the relevant authorities, which we have previously stated, it would have been more beneficial to store water. We hope to implement this strategy in the near future, which will be an important basis for useful measures to save water in times of scarcity," he added. 

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:13 pm