Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hariri sends two secret messages to Sistani and Abbadi .. What was asked of them?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hariri sends two secret messages to Sistani and Abbadi .. What was asked of them? Empty Hariri sends two secret messages to Sistani and Abbadi .. What was asked of them?

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:16 am

Hariri sends two secret messages to Sistani and Abbadi .. What was asked of them?

09:47 - 22/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri sent two letters to religious leader Ali al-Sistani and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on the visit of some leaders of the popular popular factions to Lebanon, a Saudi newspaper reported on Thursday.
    "Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri recently sent two secret letters to Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi and the second to the highest religious authority in the city of Najaf," a source in the Iraqi Foreign Affairs Committee told Al-Watan newspaper. Ali al-Sistani. "
    The newspaper added that "Hariri called on al-Sistani and Abadi to prevent the visit of leaders of the factions of the crowd to Lebanon, as well as stop the flow of crowd fighters to Lebanese areas," she said.
    "The first letter addressed to Abadi included Hariri's view that the crowd was part of the Iraqi armed forces in accordance with the Iraqi parliament's 2016 assembly law, calling him as the commander-in-chief of the Iraqi armed forces to intervene to stop the visit of leaders of the factions to Lebanon, Two visits, the first secretary-general of the movement of Asaib Ahl al-Haq, Qais al-Khazali, and the second Secretary-General of the movement of nobility Akram al-Kaabi. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:25 am