Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sistani 's policy addresses a series of messages to the Iraqi and Iranian governments during his mee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sistani 's policy addresses a series of messages to the Iraqi and Iranian governments during his mee Empty Sistani 's policy addresses a series of messages to the Iraqi and Iranian governments during his mee

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Mar 2019, 2:04 am

[size=32]
    Sistani 's policy addresses a series of messages to the Iraqi and Iranian governments during his meeting with Rohani[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The spiritual leader Ali al-Sistani, Iranian President Hassan Rowhani and the accompanying delegation at his headquarters in Najaf. 
    According to a statement by Sistani's office, the visiting president explained to the Referendum part of the results of his talks with Iraqi officials and what was reached with them in the framework of developing friendly relations and good neighborly relations between the two countries. 
    "Sistani welcomed any step to strengthen Iraq's relations with its neighbors according to the interests of the two parties and on the basis of respect for the sovereignty of states and non-interference in their internal affairs." 
    He referred to the "fateful war waged by the Iraqi people to defeat the aggression of al-Da'ashi, recalling the great sacrifices made by the heroic Iraqis in winning this terrorist organization and removing its danger from the whole region, and noting the role of friends in achieving this."
    He also pointed out "the most important challenges facing Iraq at this stage is to combat corruption and improve public services and arms inventory by the state and its security apparatus, and expressed the hope that the Iraqi government to make acceptable progress in these areas." 
    He stressed the highest authority in Iraq, "the need for regional and international policies in this sensitive region to be balanced and moderate, to avoid their people more tragedies and damage."

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:06 am