Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra governor: Ports are the second stream of the Iraqi economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra governor: Ports are the second stream of the Iraqi economy Empty Basra governor: Ports are the second stream of the Iraqi economy

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Nov 2013, 7:04 am

Basra governor: Ports are the second stream of the Iraqi economy

Basra - and babysit - The governor of Basra, said the expansion work taking place in Iraqi ports increased capacity to one million containers annually.

Said Majed Nasraoui in a press statement on Monday, "The Village project logistics port is currently in the ports of Basra in Umm Qasr shares in the development of the Iraqi economy after being granted the opportunity to re-assembly inside Iraqi territory and shorten a lot of procedures disruptive," adding that "the village logistics will provide More than five thousand new jobs for young people and graduates. "

He added that "the capacity of ports they do not exceed 59 thousand containers annually while, currently to one million container variety," pointing out that "it represents ports after all these developments it occupies second only to oil in supporting the national economy" ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:00 am