Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi launches a "stinging attack" in the form of accountability and justice .. Reason !!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi launches a "stinging attack" in the form of accountability and justice .. Reason !! Empty Abadi launches a "stinging attack" in the form of accountability and justice .. Reason !!

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Mar 2018, 3:11 am

Abadi launches a "stinging attack" in the form of accountability and justice .. Reason !!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wednesday, March 07 2018 at 11: 37 am (255 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Abadi launches a "stinging attack" in the form of accountability and justice .. Reason !!
    Follow-up / Sky Press

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi launched a "scathing attack" on accountability and justice, which issued a decision to confiscate the property of the family of the late Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and the elements of his regime and security services.

"This issue is dangerous and should not be included in the file of corruption or political conflict, because the political conflict in this file, I consider it corruption, and that is why we ask to investigate it," Abadi said at his weekly press conference.

He added: "It is not permissible to use accountability and justice in corruption or political conflict. We want to ensure that Iraqi society does not return to dictatorship again, and this is the origin of the idea of ​​the body." He said: "One of the names is former Anbar police chief Brig. Gen. Ahmed Sadak al-Dulaimi, who was killed in a battle against a terrorist organization." Things must be right, because he was honored by the former prime minister for heroic action. "

He pointed out that "the accountability procedures and the equation we have suffered, and where those who contributed to the fall of Mosul, it is not permissible to blackmail people by putting their names in accountability and justice and then raise it, this is what we do not understand."

"It is not permissible for a government body to be subjected to pressure, extortion and the exploitation of democracy in that, and the people working in this institution must abide by the Iraqi laws and they are not far from accountability and investigation," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:02 am