Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington accuses Tehran of interfering in Iraqi elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington accuses Tehran of interfering in Iraqi elections Empty Washington accuses Tehran of interfering in Iraqi elections

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Mar 2018, 2:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Washington accuses Tehran of interfering in Iraqi elections

US Defense Secretary James Matisse expressed his country's concern about what he called Iran's attempt to influence Iraqi parliamentary elections due in May.
    "We have disturbing evidence that Iran is trying to influence the Iraqi elections by using money," Matisse told reporters on Thursday on his way back from a tour of Oman and Afghanistan. These funds are used to influence the candidates and the votes, "without giving details of who Iran seeks to influence.
    "There are not a small amount of money on what we believe. And this in our view is not very useful, "calling on Tehran to" allow the Iraqis to determine their future. "
    Matisse said that the officials he met with in the region were concerned about Iran's behavior and that there was something "clear and frank, a lack of confidence in Tehran."
    On the other hand, Matisse acknowledged that Iranian military vessels have been acting less aggressively for US ships in the Gulf.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:28 pm