Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Shiite" parliamentary blocs: welcome to visit the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia on terms!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Shiite" parliamentary blocs: welcome to visit the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia on terms! Empty "Shiite" parliamentary blocs: welcome to visit the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia on terms!

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Shiite" parliamentary blocs: welcome to visit the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia on terms!

The Islamic Dawa Party (Dawa Party), which belongs to Prime Minister Haider Abadi, has set out several conditions to welcome the upcoming visit of the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to Baghdad. 
    "If the purpose of the visit is to hand over Iraq to the Saudi Crown Prince, the evidence, the number of Saudi vehicles mined by the Da'ash organization, and the number of Saudi terrorists who blew themselves up against the Iraqis," said MP Khalaf Abdul Samad, head of the party bloc. Victims. The visit is welcome ». 
    He continued: «If the purpose of the visit is to cover all previous crimes, there is no welcome or easy Saudi Crown Prince in Iraq», he said. 
    The Shiite MP acknowledged that "Iraq is the scene of international conflicts, so we must deal with everyone on the basis of the interest of Iraq and not the interest of any other country."
    The position of the Dawa Party from the visit came in line with the position of the Badr bloc led by Hadi al-Amiri, whose conditions were also set. 
    "We are looking for new and good relations with Saudi Arabia, but that relationship must be conditional and based on preserving Iraq's interests and not interfering in the interests of Iraq," said Rep. Razzaq al-Haidari, "if the visit is in the interests of Iraq." Its internal affairs by Saudi Arabia, as well as its pledge to cut off its financial, intellectual and logistical supply to terrorists. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:30 am