Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti official: understanding on the import of gas from Iraq in its final stages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwaiti official: understanding on the import of gas from Iraq in its final stages Empty Kuwaiti official: understanding on the import of gas from Iraq in its final stages

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Apr 2018, 1:23 pm

Kuwaiti official: understanding on the import of gas from Iraq in its final stages

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Deputy Minister of Oil of Kuwait, acting on the understanding that the import of gas from Iraq is in the final stages after taking major action.
    According to Al-Rai newspaper, Sheikh Talal Al-Nasser Al-Sabah said that "the privileges offered by Iraq along the border is not among the common fields with Kuwait."
    He stressed that "there is information we agree with the Muslim Brotherhood in Iraq and we exist and we know everything and understanding and will hear only what pleased the political leadership."
    He stressed that Kuwait has maintained its rights in full, saying: "We know and we are aware of all that is happening and there are understandings between us and Iraq."
    On the existence of any indicators on the fields of Khafji and Al-Wafra, he said that "the issue is related to the completion of environmental projects," pointing out that once the completion of environmental projects that are being completed and will be implemented in the first half of 2019 there will be indicators.
    As for oil prices, Sheikh Talal Al-Nasser said: "As long as global stocks are falling, this is a sign of success for the agreement to cut production."
    "The support for these prices is the last meeting that extended the agreement beyond 2018, and the statement of Saudi Energy Minister Khalid Al-Falih two days ago that the agreement may be extended to 2019," Nasser said.
    "The price of a barrel of oil now ranges between 62 and 63 dollars, and I think it is a reasonable price at the moment, and we expect not to fall below 60 or 55 dollars per barrel within six months," he said, hoping to rise to the level of $ 70 a barrel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:21 pm