Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sustainable development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sustainable development  Empty Sustainable development

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:55 am

Yesterday at 5:38 pm

head of the Securities Commission the importance and benefits of family businesses turned to contribute to the national economy through the sustainable development of the country and expand the economic base and continuity. Dr. said. Abdul Razzaq al-Saadi, "morning" as it attracts human competences as well as the creation of new jobs in addition to their importance in the development process through the mobilization of private sector resources by small investors and savers. Pointed to the contribution to the activation of the stock market through a process of indirect investment that counted most important tools of the market economy, pointing to the need for integration between family businesses medium-sized local companies noting the advantages of this integration to benefit from the financial markets and the global business through expansion and diversification of the productive base and modern management and technical development and the achievement of competition and benefit from the scale and reducing costs as a result merger, he said .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:23 am