Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Accountability Parliament inquires about four categories of money-laundering procedures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Accountability Parliament inquires about four categories of money-laundering procedures Empty Accountability Parliament inquires about four categories of money-laundering procedures

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 9:33 am

Accountability Parliament inquires about four categories of money-laundering procedures
    April 05 2018 05:27 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Parliament[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

On Thursday, the Supreme National Commission for Accountability and Justice addressed a question to the Chamber of Deputies to inquire about four categories covered by the procedures for the seizure of funds, in accordance with Law No. 72 of 2017, which did not allow the Commission to interpret the texts in case of cases not expressly provided for in the law. 

The first category includes persons separated from party functions before 2003. 

The second category consists of persons who have been executed or imprisoned for opposing the former regime, as well as the third category of those who fought "terrorism" and supported the political system in Iraq after 2003, By "terrorism" and destroyed their property. 

The Office of the Chairman of the Commission inquired about the fourth category, which includes conservatives under the former regime, who held office in administrative and not military positions, and who was governor after the date of July 17, 1968, and continued his work for several months. .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mg

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:17 am