Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO supports the military strike on the sites of chemical weapons of the Syrian regime

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO supports the military strike on the sites of chemical weapons of the Syrian regime Empty NATO supports the military strike on the sites of chemical weapons of the Syrian regime

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Apr 2018, 2:08 am

NATO supports the military strike on the sites of chemical weapons of the Syrian regime %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%88

NATO supports the military strike on the sites of chemical weapons of the Syrian regime

announced that the Secretary - General of NATO, Jens Stoltenberg on Saturday, his support for military strikes led by Washington, London and Paris against chemical weapons to the Syrian regime sites.
    "I support the actions taken by the United States, the United Kingdom and France against the chemical weapons facilities and capabilities of the Syrian regime," Stoltenberg said in a statement on the NATO website.
    "This will reduce the regime's ability to attack the people of Syria with chemical weapons."
    He stressed that "NATO has consistently condemned the use of chemical weapons by Syria, stressing that it is a threat to international peace and security."
    Earlier in the day, US President Donald Trump, in a televised speech, ordered his country's troops to launch a military strike against targets of Bashar al-Assad's regime in response to the use of chemical weapons in the eastern Gauta, according to US media.
    The British Prime Minister, Teresa Mae, confirmed in a second televised speech that there was no alternative to using force to deter the Syrian regime.
    This coincided with the announcement of the Elysee Palace to the French President Emmanuel Macaron, the forces of his country to intervene in Syria as part of a process with the United States and Britain to confront the arsenal of chemical weapons of the Syrian regime and reduce them.
    At least 78 civilians were killed and hundreds injured last Saturday by a chemical attack by the Syrian regime on the city of Douma in the eastern Ghouta in the Syrian countryside.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:37 am