Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Assad: The reconstruction of Syria will cost 400 billion dollars and will take 15 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Assad: The reconstruction of Syria will cost 400 billion dollars and will take 15 years Empty Assad: The reconstruction of Syria will cost 400 billion dollars and will take 15 years

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Apr 2018, 7:45 am

Assad: The reconstruction of Syria will cost 400 billion dollars and will take 15 years

12:44 - 15/04/2018

Assad: The reconstruction of Syria will cost 400 billion dollars and will take 15 years %D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AF-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    DAMASCUS, (SANA) - Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on Sunday revealed his country's need for $ 400 billion for the reconstruction of infrastructure, stressing that the reconstruction process could take 10 to 15 years.
    "Repatriation of the infrastructure will cost at least $ 400 billion, and this needs 10 to 15 years," the Russian news agency Sputnik reported, quoting Assad as saying during a meeting with Russian parliamentarians.
    On Sunday, Assad met with a group of Russian parliamentarians, including a member of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Duma, Sergei Glyzinak.
    "The meeting of Russian parliamentarians with President al-Assad was constructive and important on both sides," he said.
    At the time of the Syrian Army General Command announced that the triple strike included the launch of about 110 rockets towards Syrian targets in Damascus and outside, and that the Syrian air defense system confronted and dropped most of it. Ending / 25
    Lobo
    Lobo

Assad: The reconstruction of Syria will cost 400 billion dollars and will take 15 years Empty Re: Assad: The reconstruction of Syria will cost 400 billion dollars and will take 15 years

Post by Lobo Sun 15 Apr 2018, 11:49 am

Thanks Rocky, this article is very interesting.  The slow "train" of destruction in Syria is a calculated move by the West to slow and eventually stop Iran from continuing with its "land bridge" between Iran and Syria - extending into Lebanon and the Mediterranean Sea - I put the definition of the area here so that everyone can see how important the land bridge is to Iran -
    "The Mediterranean Sea is a sea connected to the Atlantic Ocean, surrounded by the Mediterranean Basin and almost completely enclosed by land: on the north by Southern Europe and Anatolia, on the south by North Africa, and on the east by the Levant. wikipedia.org"

I think Russia is not as important as stopping Iran who supports Hezbollah in Lebanon and who has promised to take our Israel.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:30 am