Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia has committed widespread crimes in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia has committed widespread crimes in Yemen Empty Saudi Arabia has committed widespread crimes in Yemen

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:29 am

Saudi Arabia has committed widespread crimes in Yemen

08:28 - 21/04/2018

Saudi Arabia has committed widespread crimes in Yemen %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%86-1
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The United States has accused Saudi Arabia of a wide range of human rights abuses, including extrajudicial killings, torture, arbitrary arrests of opponents and the killing of civilians in Yemen.
    The largest human rights violations by Saudi authorities include "unlawful killings, including executions without due process, torture, arbitrary arrests and detentions of lawyers, lawyers, dissidents and detainees," according to a new annual report by the State Department on the state of human rights in the world. Arbitrary interference with personal life and restriction of freedom of expression, including in the Internet, the criminalization of lying, the restriction of peaceful assembly and assembly, the restriction of freedom of belief and the denial of the right of citizens to choose the government through elections; Human trafficking, the use of violence against women, sexual discrimination and the criminalization of sexual activities of both sexes, despite the announcement of new initiatives in the area of ​​women's rights. "
    The report pointed out that since the beginning of last November, the Saudi authorities have arrested about 200 people, including government officials, businessmen and members of the royal family, under the pretext of investigating cases of corruption related to them. During the campaign violations of the rights of those arrested, according to the report.
    The US State Department confirmed in its report that the Saudi raids caused civilian casualties and damage to infrastructure, without judicial accountability for the perpetrators of the killing of civilians.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/04/21/302615/

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:12 am