Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is threatening and threatening the United States in the event of its departure from the nuclear

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran is threatening and threatening the United States in the event of its departure from the nuclear Empty Iran is threatening and threatening the United States in the event of its departure from the nuclear

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Apr 2018, 2:57 am

Iran is threatening and threatening the United States in the event of its departure from the nuclear agreement
    April 21 2018 12:18 p
    Iran is threatening and threatening the United States in the event of its departure from the nuclear 1020176173246409628631
    [rtl][rtl]Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Jawad Zarif[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

The Malalist regime continues its series of delirium, and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif threatened that if Washington leaves the nuclear deal, Iran's response will be very unpleasant and disturbing.

Zarif said in a statement that "the action that Iran will take against America if it came out of the nuclear agreement would be very troublesome for the Americans."

It should be noted that US President Donald Trump, set a fixed period if the reform of the Iranian nuclear agreement or amending it will come out, and this period will end on the twelfth of May.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:12 pm