Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Command of coalition forces: Only a small number of troops will leave Iraq after the closure of its

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Command of coalition forces: Only a small number of troops will leave Iraq after the closure of its  Empty Command of coalition forces: Only a small number of troops will leave Iraq after the closure of its

Post by Rocky Sun 06 May 2018, 3:08 am

Command of coalition forces: Only a small number of troops will leave Iraq after the closure of its headquarters

14:25 - 05/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation
    The US-led coalition said a small number of its troops could leave Iraq after the decision to close the headquarters of the ground forces, known as the Joint Forces Command.
    "The effectiveness of consolidating the headquarters will allow for a small reduction in the number of theater personnel," Voices of America quoted the US Army Col. Thomas Vial as saying.
    "The change will contribute to strengthening the coalition forces' mission to provide advice and assistance to Iraqi forces at one headquarters, reflecting the Alliance's commitment to eliminate unnecessary structures because the nature of its support for Iraqi security forces is evolving from supporting and enabling combat operations to training and developing self-sufficient Iraqi security capabilities, . According to his claim.
    The real number of coalition forces is unknown, but the United States has said it has more than 5,000 troops in Iraq, while Vial said, "This figure will gradually decrease over time as Iraqi forces show more military capabilities."

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:38 pm