Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Negative pressure continues on gold prices as the dollar rises and stocks recover

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Negative pressure continues on gold prices as the dollar rises and stocks recover Empty Negative pressure continues on gold prices as the dollar rises and stocks recover

Post by Rocky Mon 21 May 2018, 2:35 am

Negative pressure continues on gold prices as the dollar rises and stocks recover

Negative pressure continues on gold prices as the dollar rises and stocks recover 8051

Gold prices fell during Monday's trading, trading near five-month lows, as rising dollar levels against major currencies and a rebound in the performance of equity indices. 
    The US dollar hit its highest level in five months as the outlook for the US economy continued to improve, which supported the federal currency to rise to affect the price of commodities in general, especially gold. 
    Demand for safe haven in the financial markets fell after China and the United States reached an agreement on freezing their trade war and resolving trade disputes, which restored confidence to investors. 
    Equity indices were positively impacted by news of the decline in the risk of trade war between the two largest economies in the world, which increased investors' abandonment of gold as an alternative investment for equity markets.
    Gold prices were trading at $ 1288.82 an ounce after hitting a low of $ 1288.70 an ounce and opened the day at $ 1290.40 an ounce, reaching a high of $ 1292.01 an ounce.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12396

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:31 pm