Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adel Abdul Mahdi apologizes for assuming the post of Prime Minister: These reasons and conditions ar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adel Abdul Mahdi apologizes for assuming the post of Prime Minister: These reasons and conditions ar Empty Adel Abdul Mahdi apologizes for assuming the post of Prime Minister: These reasons and conditions ar

Post by Rocky Thu 24 May 2018, 1:48 am

[ltr]Adel Abdul Mahdi apologizes for assuming the post of Prime Minister: These reasons and conditions are not available[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-23 at 23:07 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]That the frequent leaks of the names of the most prominent candidates for prime minister in the government, which is expected to form a coalition of the largest blocs of the parliament to provide them, even surprised the former leader of the Islamic Supreme Council, Adel Abdul Mahdi, the political medals to apologize for the receipt of the prime minister, declaring eight reasons justify not to accept the nomination within The list also included the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In response to the news that he had submitted his candidacy for the post of prime minister, Abdul-Mahdi said in an article entitled "The Prime Minister .. Thank you, conditions are not available" and published on his personal page on the social networking site said, In the media and meetings, my name, along with others, is traded for this position. I wrote repeatedly to get out of the competition and the nomination, not a recoil or hesitation, or a deficit or a loss.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"In order not to seem lonely or obstinate, I confirm my apologies for the competition, in my estimation - assuming I get the acceptance now - I will quickly lose, and I will face majorities that will not allow the whole group to provide the necessary support later," he said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The leader of the Supreme Council and the former oil minister made eight reasons for his rejection and apology for the presidency of the next government agencies:.[/ltr]
    [ltr]1 - will oppose those forces that still bear the mentality of the state rent, when applying serious measures to exit the rent economy in favor of the real economy, especially agricultural, industrial and service .. There are segments may be harmed or will not benefit, while the interest of the people and the country require reform to fight corruption and unemployment and reduce reliance on And will oppose the unique central powers of the state when working to strengthen the decentralized federal system of federalism. The forces that see corruption as essentially people, not the system at large, will be opposed to wasting public funds and hindering the progress of the country.[/ltr]
    [ltr]2 - Many forces will oppose the attempts to be institutional, the laws of ministries, internal regulations, the law of the public service, and the working contexts of the supreme command of the armed forces ruling, away from any partisan or personal .. And when preventing the unjustified interference of organizations in state institutions, To respect its role through its ministers and deputies in the Council of Ministers and MPs and activities approved by the law of parties, to build a single state and not overlapping states .. And when seeking to end the system of proxy positions, circumventing the law and evading the obligations and assets of permanent appointments. Fairway in this urgency.[/ltr]
    [ltr]3 - will oppose the parliamentary blocs or members, the practical application of the principle of separation of powers .. Some will oppose the prevention of interference in the affairs of the legislative authority, or prevent the interference of illegal parliamentarians, taking advantage of their addresses in the work of the executive and judicial .. There are large numbers used to consider the intervention really and force and not exceed .. (By the way, I have documented information that one of the winners already contacted two days ago, one of the officials in a ministry to walk 8 files, especially before the performance section). And will oppose the forces in preventing the practice of the wrong of the interrogation, which turned into trials, and gives the opposite results in the fight against corruption and uncover the truth .. While the interrogation is to exercise control and transparency by asking questions Powell first, to clarify and accountability, not hunting and accumulation of information right and wrong, He votes with confidence. It will also oppose forces when strengthening and rationalizing the work of integrity and oversight. The official and officer who applies the laws and regulations are protected and irresponsible. The responsibility lies with the laws and instructions, and whoever is held accountable and prosecuted is someone who violates the law administratively, financially, tactically and informally, and not who applies it.[/ltr]
    [ltr]4. Others will oppose the "mobilization", "Peshmerga" and other practices outside the law and the powers. Also, when preventing any misuse of civil rights and the right to express outside the laws, And the security of the state .. He will oppose those who want to control some areas and ports and make them Emarat him .. When seeking to settle many of the judicial cases and detainees and defend human rights.[/ltr]
    [ltr]5. In constitutional defense, some groups will object to the rights of a square, so that they favor others.The opposition will oppose the constitutional provisions that guarantee the unity of the country. Some powers will oppose the prohibition of violating the provisions of Islam and the rights of all citizens of all religions, sects and beliefs, or to touch democratic life, exercise basic rights and freedoms, freedom of thought, conscience and faith.[/ltr]
    [ltr]6 - Will oppose groups that exercise tribal, in the prevention of fighting and use of weapons and threats, and to stop the abnormal practices contrary to the law and human rights and proper norms, to impose on doctors and teachers and the general public types of separation and religion and threats.[/ltr]
    [ltr]7. To call for greater transparency in our security agreements and to establish a relationship of friendship and mutual cooperation with Iran, Turkey, Qatar, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine and others. To support the Iranian nuclear agreement, it may negatively affect our relations with others and the internal repercussions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]8. Calling for the establishment of friendly relations and mutual cooperation with the United States, the West, Saudi Arabia, the Gulf states and the Arab states, and rejecting any interference in the Iraqi affairs. Our relations with others, and the internal repercussions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained at the end of his article: "From my knowledge of the buildings and relations of the active forces, and despite the presence of many sincere and aware of it and outside it, I see - and take responsibility for Ijtihad - the difficulty of the mass parliamentary majority of national cohesion, able to provide the requirements of the government successful and strong, harmonious and efficient in theory and practically, And support and address the above arguments .. For this - and with my support for all sincere efforts - I apologize in advance of the competition, and God paid.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Adel Abdul Mahdi is an Iraqi politician born in 1942 in Al-Batawin in Baghdad. He has been the Vice President since 2005 and is one of the leaders of the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq. He has adopted several different political ideas and trends, He became oil minister in the Iraqi government 2014.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The alliance of "Sosron" led by the Shiite cleric, Moqtada al-Sadr, issued the results of the Iraqi legislative elections, came the alliance of the opening headed by Hadi Amiri, second, while resolving the coalition of Prime Minister Haider Abadi third, and the nature of alliances and consultations and negotiations between the winning blocs is to determine who will be president The next Iraqi ministers.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:52 pm