Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launch of the Petersburg International Economic Forum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launch of the Petersburg International Economic Forum Empty Launch of the Petersburg International Economic Forum

Post by Rocky Thu 24 May 2018, 7:19 am

Launch of the Petersburg International Economic Forum

12:02 - 24/05/2018

Launch of the Petersburg International Economic Forum %D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The International Economic Forum kicked off Thursday with the participation of a group of politicians and economists. The participants discussed the problems of the global economy and means of enhancing economic cooperation with Russia.
    The Forum is a unique international event in the world of economy and business, where leaders of political and economic forces meet. The forum is attended annually by Russian President Vladimir Putin. This year's forum is attended by French President Emmanuel Macaron and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, Christine Lagarde.
    The forum is being held this year in its 22nd edition under the slogan "Building an economy of trust" between 24 and 26 May. It is expected to attract some 15,000 participants from different countries, with more than 90 activities.
    40 of the world's largest fund managers, who manage assets worth more than $ 5 trillion, are expected to attend.
    The Forum is a platform to attract foreign investments to the Russian economy, where annually the conclusion of several agreements and deals and memorandums of understanding between the world's largest economic and financial institutions, and is planned to conclude a memorandum of cooperation between Moscow and Riyadh to provide them with civil aircraft.
    The current event marks the 315th anniversary of the founding of St. Petersburg, which hosts the annual economic event. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:30 pm